Targhee II is a waterproof hiking boot. A waterproof upper will provide long lasting durability and it will protect feet against incoming moisture. The ESS shank will provide torsional stability and 4 mm multi-directional outsole will lug maximum traction on outdoor surfaces. The Targhee II from Keen will be ready for your off-road challenges. This will create a waterproof seal.
Features of Targhee II
The key features of these shoes will be given here. A removable metal atomical footbed will be quickly molded to your foot shape for personalized comfort.
- This shoe will be breathable and durable.
- The leather and mesh upper will let your challenges with confidence.
- There will be dual density compression molded EVA midsole and it will support the heel structure.
- Keens signature waterproof will protect stands up to wet weather and lugged outsole adds traction.
- Waterproof leather and flexible nylon mesh upper will offer ample durability and breathability for comfort on the go.
- Keen waterproof breathable will keep feet dry while allowing dissipating before it saturates the inside of the shoe.
- This shoe will heel wrap to help lock feet to footbeds for increased support.
- Webbing pull loops at the heel will allow easy and keep out moisture while relieving lace pressure.
- This footbed will be shaped to provide ample cushioning and arch support.
- The supportive nylon shanks will provide torsional stability and it will protect from uneven terrain.
- Non-marking rubber material will be safe for indoor wear.
This is one of the most comfortable hiking shoes on the market for people with heel pain and it will literally last for years. This will get better when shoe conforms to your foot and arch. If you have heel pain and this shoe will relieve the pain. If you want to find more designs and affordable hiking shoes, try ones on PlantarFasciitisSupport.net.
Sghenry – Great light hiker. This is my second pair of Keen Targhee shoes. I crushed my right foot years ago and require a good supportive shoe for walking and hiking. The Targhee is one of the few shoes I have found that allow me to spend all day on my feet without pain. I highly recommend them.
S. Thompson – Well worth the price. The fit on these was perfect, I bought them for our trip to Uganda and didn’t have any trouble for the 2 weeks we were there and constantly on our feet.
Storyteller – Great shoe for the price. Nice KEEN’s great comfortable fit and good arch support. They lace easily and I think these shoes will be perfect for the fall season.